How exactly does SecureGPT ensure compliance with regulations like GDPR and CCPA?
- SecureGPT ensures that the laws pertaining to the safe and legal retention and storage of personnel data are followed. Ensuring that company data is properly protected from malicious actors or from being sent on unsecured networks.
Artificial Intelligence Deployment
What AI technology does this use to analyze data? How is it implemented and how effective is it?
- State-of-the-art PII/PCI/PHI data identification and redaction AI is deployed with the server or in GPU container. Server/AI receives calls from tracker to check files/text data if it sees it being put into GPT prompt fields. The AI’s efficacy in this area is 99.5%
ChatGPT Security Notifications
What do the security notifications provided by this service look like? Can they be customized?
- Operation - When certain data criteria are met, such as a banking information inserted in GPT, that action is blocked and a notification is sent to the IT Dashboard stating that a staff action was blocked and why.
- Appearance - Notifications show up in the Dashboard Notifications panel where they are sorted by relevance and the staff that generated the notification.
- Customization of the notifications - This action is performed in the Rules Engine where preset rules for data security come standard but they can be easily customized by IT.
Installation and Compatibility
How is the system installed? What are the requirements? Is it compatible with different operating systems and GPT apps?
- The solution is installed by IT on a server, with the tracker being pushed remotely to users systems. Windows operating system only. All GPT/NLP/LLM applications are tracked by SecureGPT.
What are the costs involved in using this service? Are there different pricing plans available?
- Website Product Page
- Ask us for an exclusive quote on our enterprise pricing.
What customer support options are available if I need help with the service?
- We are committed to providing exceptional customer support for SecureGPT. Our team of customer support specialists can be available on request 24/7 via phone, email, and live chat to help troubleshoot any issues you may have. We also offer an online knowledge base with FAQs, how-to guides, release notes, and more to help you quickly find answers to common questions. For more complex issues, we provide one-on-one support and will work with you to thoroughly resolve any problems.
- Submit Help Desk Inquires
- Ask us for an exclusive quote on our enterprise Tech Support Pricing.
Testimonials and Reviews
Are there any customer testimonials or reviews to learn about others' experiences?
- There are multiple case studies regarding the outcomes of the other accelerators in the OfficeAutomata Core Suite. SecureGPT is a new product line within the Core offering but functions in a very similar way.
Can this system scale to handle real-time monitoring of vast amounts of data across an entire large organization?
- Server/Tracker has been tested to 20k simultaneous connections, with the average about of data been collected/checked per day to less then 4mb. No screenshots are necessary for the tracking to operate, so the data size is limited.
How accurate is the AI at detecting real data leaks versus false alarms? What are the rates of false positives or false negatives?
- SecureGPT has a 99.5% accuracy rating and has been tested on a 246K PII dataset.
Effectiveness Across GPT Applications
How does this solution ensure effective monitoring across diverse, complex GPT applications?
- The SecureGPT tracker was designed for Robotic Process Automation development, so it can capture all UI location data in real-time, and the solution continuously maps the input fields for hundreds of GPT applications, so it can know when a user is interacting with a GPT application.
Data Privacy Concerns
Doesn't comprehensive employee monitoring raise data privacy issues? How are employees' privacy rights protected?
- All user data is encrypted, and can be anonymized. No client data is ever transfer to OfficeAutomata systems. The client's data stays on-premise within their own ecosystem.
How does this system address differing laws on data privacy and surveillance across jurisdictions?
- Since all the data is on-premise and can be anonymized, compliance with any laws regarding data privacy and surveillance are up to the client. The solution enables the client to address the laws that apply to them, especially with the customizable Rules Engine.
Impact on System Performance
Could the constant monitoring and analysis degrade employee system performance?
- Impact on system performance is minimal 55Mbs of Ram and .5% to 1% of CPU during peak user activity.
What specific proactive measures does this enable organizations to take to prevent data leaks? How effective are they?
- If any PII/PCI/PHI or secure company data is detected in a GPT prompt field or file attempted to be uploaded, then the user will not be able to submit the query or upload the file.
How does the company address potential employee concerns over intrusive monitoring of GPT app usage?
Reliance on AI
Since AI isn't perfect, how is human oversight incorporated given the reliance on AI?
- All flagged PII/PCI/PHI data violations are flagged for review by IT for oversight, however, given the sheer scale of data leak potential, any solution would require AI and is not feasible for manual human data checks. The solution is offered as a managed service and key personnel needed to to run the AIs and understand the outputs are outlined in our technical guides. If the client wants to designate employees to run the systems, AIs and outputs then the certification and credentials needed for those employees is also outlined.
For more information about OfficeAutomata's Dashboard please contact us or visit the other training guides.
Non-Disclosure Disclaimer: This document and the information contained herein is confidential; This document is provided for information purposes only for the exclusive use of the recipients to whom it is addressed and the contents hereof are subject to change without notice. Whilst the information contained herein has been prepared in good faith, it is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Office Automata specifically disclaim any liability with respect to this document and no contractual obligations are formed either directly or indirectly by this document. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, translation, or other use of, all or part of this document is expressly prohibited, unless prior written permission has been granted by Office Automata. Office Automata, the Office Automata logo and other all other Office Automata trademarks, logos and service marks used in this document are the trademarks or service marks of Office Automata and its affiliates. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Office Automata has intellectual property rights relating to technology that is described in this document.