This is a guide for management level users for how best to utilize the dashboard features. Some of these features give management the ability to monitor users and departments activity.
OfficeAutomata allows the management personnel to remotely monitor their respective department’s employees activity through the dashboard. It assists in the user’s capacity management to maximise a company's potential activities and production output.
- See who & how many users are active on their systems.
- See livestream of users activity.
- Ability to figure out how many employees are necessary for your daily/weekly production/work efforts and simplify Capacity Management.
- Ability to decide if employees are properly utilized and optimize employee workflows.
- Ability to monitor service level agreements.
- Get a full history of user’s workflows and efforts.
- Views: Main, Livestream, History
Process/Task Discovery & Mapping
OfficeAutomata enables process and task discovery, and process and task mapping through gathering user data and training AI’s on user processes, giving users in depth understanding of how to improve or automate your processes.
- Get the task workflows of your employees.
- See the inter-departmental BPMN models of your processes.
- Views: Processes, Tasks
Analysis - MIS
OfficeAutomata enables you to get in depth analytics of all your employees' workflows, and quantify them for improvement.
- See employees analytics including productivity, effectiveness, time spent and the average number of events per day.
- Know employee effectiveness, time spent during the day, average number of events.
- Learn SAAS application usage for cost control, ensuring that money is not being spent on unused applications.
- Views: Analytics - Applications, Users
Governance - Audit & Compliance
OfficeAutomata combines all these solutions to give you the ability to facilitate effective, entrepreneurial and prudent management that can deliver the long-term success of the company.
- Track your processes & SOP’s in real-time through the livestream.
- See which users are active in a workflow or process.
- Know if users are following the recommend SOP.
- Build Triggers for proactive alarms & notifications if a certain user event takes place and ensure system data is not misused.
- Views: Livestream
OfficeAutomata dashboard home allows you to visually see a summary of the following features:
- An indicator of the total number of “Deployed”, “Active”, “Inactive” users, “Daily Total” events and the rate of activity done by all the users. E.g. This could be used for tracking the employees if all are working during the working hours.
- Users per Department is the breakdown of the total number of “Deployed” users into their respective departments.
- User activity shows the rate of activity throughout the day, weekly and monthly. Best scenario will be showing a chart of consistent high activity rates throughout.
- User status allows you to monitor which users’ workstation are off, their last online status date time and their events. Events allow you to know whether the user is actively doing work. If the events remain stagnant but online status, possibly that the user’s workstation is switched on but away from keyboard.
Allowing you to view each individual user from all the departments on their current or past activities.
A quick overview of live streams to see all the active users are doing on their current productivity.
An overview of all the workflows that are trained on the processes that are done by the users, categorizing each workflow by the departments.
This allows you to have a visual overview and understanding of how the departments interact with each other on the certain flow. The mapping depends heavily on the Tasks Assignment segment.
An quick overview of all the tasks that are trained on the processes that are done by the users
A pie chart overview of the applications widely being used from all the employees in the company. This allows you to know which of the softwares are being used often and what isn't. It helps to eliminate unnecessary applications that could have been paid for, but not in use.
Site overviews are identical to applications. This could benefit from allowing the management level to advise the IT network security team or in-charge to know what are the sites that can be blacklisted on the firewall etc.
A quick overview of how the applications are being transitioned to each other which also shows how different users interact with the same application.
Analytics - Users
An overview of per user cost effectiveness based on their activities done. Cost effectiveness allows you to find out
An overview of per user average number of daily events, based on the total number of events divided by the event days.
An overview of per user’s amount of time spent working
Allowing management level to monitor employees' working hours monthly, to check that they are archiving on their weekly required working hours. On the indicators, there are “Bad”, “Neutral” and “Good”.
“Bad” - Working below the average working hours
“Neutral” - Working on the average working hours
“Good” - Working more than the average working hours
An overview of per user’s amount of time not doing any activities while their workstation is on.
- If a user is under the Good green colour mark, shows that the users are constantly working on tasks.
- If a user passes the Bad red colour mark, shows that the user is under-performing and has not been working on his/her workstation.
In this manage tab, you are able to manage who and what are the users’ details and cost to allow more data analysis accuracy for the business analyst’s analysis.
For more information about how OfficeAutomata's Dashboard supports Business Managers please contact us or visit the other training guides.
Non-Disclosure Disclaimer: This document and the information contained herein is confidential; This document is provided for information purposes only for the exclusive use of the recipients to whom it is addressed and the contents hereof are subject to change without notice. Whilst the information contained herein has been prepared in good faith, it is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Office Automata specifically disclaim any liability with respect to this document and no contractual obligations are formed either directly or indirectly by this document. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, translation, or other use of, all or part of this document is expressly prohibited, unless prior written permission has been granted by Office Automata. Office Automata, the Office Automata logo and other all other Office Automata trademarks, logos and service marks used in this document are the trademarks or service marks of Office Automata and its affiliates. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Office Automata has intellectual property rights relating to technology that is described in this document.