The goal of our solution is to elevate your employees' potential by integrating automation and AI into your organization's workflows. Our Process Intelligence leverages advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities to streamline Process Discovery across every business unit it is deployed to. The outputs from this technology enable management and operations teams to take the appropriate actions to augment and elevate ways of working. These outputs are intended to create transparency into business operations and identify opportunities for process improvement including automation use cases.
Deploying and running the OfficeAutomata Dashboard requires specialized qualifications and hands on experience in database management. Depending on the level of security protocols for the organization being deployed to, it is also necessary to have all the right permissions and in-depth knowledge of that organization infrastructure.
Once the Dashboard is running and collecting data, it will take qualified personnel to understand the detailed information. Most the higher level information, description and analytics should be understandable by anyone but to really understand the structure and flow of work, and to dig into the process details will take experience and capability in data analysis. The qualification for this role in this position leans heavily towards a data scientist
What are the requirements for a Business Analyst?
The professional occupying the position of Business Analyst dedicated to the Solution will need to analyses the informational output from the Dashboard in order to deliver unprecedented insights into their organization's business operations by analyzing, visualizing, and articulating patterns, trends, and anomalies.
The main task that a business analyst will be responsible for is determining the accuracy of the AI-Powered Process Discovery. To do this they will need to manually record a sampling of processes from the department the Solution is being deployed to. They will need to analyze and compare these processes to the the informational outputs in the Dashboard. Once the accuracy of the AI is determined the Business Analyst will be able to perform their normal activity which will be enhanced with Task and Process Mining.
Business Activity Descriptions
- Analyze and evaluate business problems.
- Develop business process or system recommendations system to meet business requirements.
- Ability to define a problem, evaluate its requirements, and implement processes or systems.
- Take part in planning business systems to upgrade or define business applications or any functional solutions.
- Must be able to handle various projects.
- Coordinate various project management tasks.
- Communicate effectively across all teams and functions.
- Communicate the need for any additional manpower or resources for the smooth operation of a process.
- Work on a wide range of business processes or assignments with pre-defined objectives.
Additional Potential Activity Descriptions
- Learn & lead sustainable mining design to ensure continuous value creation
- Analyses specialize & productivity applications and detail main functions
- Explore and test new features (front and back end) released or prerelease by vendors
- Discover unclaimed applications observed and document relationships from cycles
- Document screen signatures in relationship of unique screens within applications
- Analyze groups and clusters to connect commonality and differences between them
- Work with IT on SCCM related tasks to support deployment and rollback
- Managing standard end to end process mining observation cycles
- Brokering information between technical data science team and business operations stakeholders
- Managing Process Definition Document library and identifying trends/discrepancies between Process Definition Documents (PDDs)
- Partnering with Automation Solution Architects to understand automation use cases and refine process mining runs to generate refined PDDs
- Ensuring that PDDs are entered into the appropriate use case pipelines for actioning by the right teams (BPO, Automation, Point Software, Offshoring, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Or Bachelor's degree in business, economics or accounting.
- At least 2 years of data analysis experience or coursework
- 5+ years' experience as a process analyst.
- Proven portfolio of completed projects.
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of workflow and process control software.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Experience with team management.
What are the requirements for a System Administrator?
The professional occupying the position of System Administrator dedicated to the Solution will need to have hands on experience and knowledge of their organizations servers and cloud infrastructure. They may also need the correct level of security clearance to download the Solution from Microsoft Azure and Deploy the System Monitors to the users' computers.
The main tasks that are required of the System Administrator is the deploying and running of the Solution which is completely on-premise and nothing leaves the organization's secure cloud infrastructure. Once it is deployed the System Administrator will need to check and maintain the the data flowing from the users to the server which hosts the AI Models.
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Identify system requirements and install upgrades
- Perform account and remote tracker setup for employees
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Executing process mining queries given desired outputs and parameters provided by business operations stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IT Systems Management, or any other related field
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- VMware Certified Professional 6-Data Center Virtualization
- Oracle Linux System Administrator (Oracle)
- ITIL® Certification
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- At least 5 years of Systems Administration for organization of current employment
- Knowledge of different operating systems (Microsoft, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Organization's Hardware knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset
- Critical thinking
- Ability to run virtual machines on the cloud.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker for virtualization.
- Managing storage solutions for virtual database files, hard disks, application data, etc.
- Securing data from unauthorized access.
- Ensuring data backups for restoration.
- Maintaining corporate compliance and configuring archival storage.
- Expertise in security controls of Microsoft.
For more information about how to Deploy and Run OfficeAutomata's Dashboard please contact us or visit the other training guides.
Non-Disclosure Disclaimer: This document and the information contained herein is confidential; This document is provided for information purposes only for the exclusive use of the recipients to whom it is addressed and the contents hereof are subject to change without notice. Whilst the information contained herein has been prepared in good faith, it is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Office Automata specifically disclaim any liability with respect to this document and no contractual obligations are formed either directly or indirectly by this document. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, translation, or other use of, all or part of this document is expressly prohibited, unless prior written permission has been granted by Office Automata. Office Automata, the Office Automata logo and other all other Office Automata trademarks, logos and service marks used in this document are the trademarks or service marks of Office Automata and its affiliates. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Office Automata has intellectual property rights relating to technology that is described in this document.